Relationship Reflection




Relationships are important to me for several reasons. One of which being in how they shape who you are and who you become as a person. My strong and healthy relationships constantly give me something to look forward to. I enjoy and cherish every moment I have with these important people in my life. These people include: my husband, and my family, especially my sister. These are the people I am closest to. Having significant relationships has taught me how to be more open-minded, cope with others and to be a better listener. I feel this helps to build trust in others and allow one to feel more comfortable with them. My experiences with relationships will help me in the future as an early childhood professional because I learned to be more patient and value other's opinions, which will certainly be helpful in my career path. 

Comments

  1. Hi Angie,
    Thanks for sharing your lovely family with me. It sounds like you have a support system that keeps you well rounded. I look forward to interacting with you and seeing your point of view on certain topics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts