sharing web resources

In exploring the UNICEF website more I came across the "take action" area of the site. In this section it explains how all children need and, "deserve a fair chance at life" (UNICEF, 2018). This is the section where they ask people to donate so that they may help children in need. Then that area of the site leads to other areas like, how to volunteer and become an advocate for children in need around the world. This section of the website helped me to better understand the webpage because I was focusing on policy makers and the changes that they make to the webpage, I did not consider the ways that every day people can make and help the UNICEF website. I also learned that, unfortunately, newborns die every day in third world countries due to lack in nutrition and the resources that families need to take care of the children. On the website there was a petition to help stop the tragedy and I decided to take part and sign the petition. All in all, there are many ways that one can help and contribute to organizations.

Resource:
https://www.unicef.org/take-action

Comments

Popular Posts