Quotes by professionals about passion and early childhood education






"As I grew up I continued to be a teacher because I had a built in passion that it was important to make a real contribution to the world and to fix all the injustices and I wanted to do that through teaching."

"It became my life long work, early childhood education and the passion to make sure that all children were taught in environments and in ways that truly nurtured their ability to grow and to develop to their fullest ability."

Louise Derman-Sparks
Professor Emeritus
Pacific Oak College, Ca

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I see the passion Louise Derman-Sparks displayed in the media clip we view made an impact on you as well as it did with me. I chose the same quote as she described how she felt teaching 3 and 4 year olds and wanting to provide the best for them. As an educator, you want to make sure your children are equipped physically, emotionally and mentally to prepare them for a successful educational ride through school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the children Edward Ziegler describes in his quote above about relationships in quality day cares. Teachers whom have established that close relationship with their students, develop the feeling of safety necessary for a child to feel excited to arrive and disappointed to leave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts