Professional goals, hopes, and dreams

There are many thoughts that I have about excellence and quality. First, I hope and dream that one day all children will have the chance to receive a high quality early childhood education regardless of their SES or whether they can afford to pay for high quality or not. It is really unfortunate that there are children out there who would love to be in a high quality classroom but do not have the resources to be in one. I know that it may be challenging, but over the course of the past 7 weeks I have learned that policy makers can be great advocates for children and for education.
As I reflect on my professional goals, I hope that I can be a positive advocate for the field of early childhood education so that I may help children who do not get the chance to be in a high quality education/program. Using my professional goals: passion, motivation, and wisdom, I hope to make positive changes to the lives of children and to the field of early childhood education.

Comments

Popular Posts