My Personal Research Journey



The topic that I chose for the simulation was, the influence of secure and insecure attachments on young children’s development. The reason I chose this topic was because I spend a lot of my time working in preschools, and it always fascinated me to see the ways that children are attached and some not attached at all to their guardian. On the other hand, in college my professors would always show videos about this topic. I feel that the topic of secure and insecure attachment is so broad and there is so much research that can be done to see different perspectives of the topic. As I do more research on this topic in the next 6 weeks, I would like to learn not only from journals and articles, but also from my colleagues through my blog. Can’t wait to learn and hear from you all!

Comments

Popular Posts