When I Think of Research.....


As a future educator, I felt that my simulation research topic could be important to the field of early childhood because one can be aware of the children they are teaching and see the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationship. Maybe a child is in a home that is broken and has an insecure attachment, this may make it difficult for the child to get along with others in the classroom and open up to others. As educators is it important to be open minded and always learn new information that can help your classroom be a better and warm place for the students. With new research and learning new information it is possible

If I were to conduct my research simulation proposal, I feel that both parents and educators could benefit. As I previously mentioned, educators can benefit from creating a better environment for children who have insecure attachments by learning new information from the research simulation. On the other hand, guardians can use the research to understand how to create better relationships with their child. Sometimes guardians don’t realize that it takes time to create a secure attachment/relationship. This is because in today’s times, parents are busy with their jobs and other things that they do not realize that spending time with their child is very important to help their child thrive and become successful. As young children, having a secure and healthy relationship with their guardian is the first step in becoming successful.

My perception of an early childhood professional has been modified by taking this course; it made me realize more than ever that as an educator, you need to be a life long learner. This means that one has to keep up with research and understand the process and steps of a research simulation study.

All in all, I would like to thank my classmates who gave me their advice, opinions, and input on how to improve my work. Thank you for taking the time to help me improve my research simulation topic and I hope I help you as well! Best of luck in your future graduate courses and good luck as future early childhood educators!


Comments

Popular Posts