Reflecting on Learning



Thanks to Walden University, and all of my classmates, I have been able to make my goals and dreams my passion. Being so, I am expecting to take my new ideas from you all and bring them into my future classroom. My most passionate hope is to make a difference in my student’s lives, I want to see them all become successful, and I hope I can be a help to them all. I want to help guide, and be a role model to all my students.

Thanks to you all, I have been able to grow and learn through you. I have learned to work with other future educators, and exchange ideas and thoughts on creating a safe and bias free classroom environment. Our goals have helped us to reach our dreams, and I wish you all a wonderful future in your careers. Best of luck to you all as you go into the field of early childhood education!

Comments

Popular Posts