Time Well Spent!



There are so many deeply felt learning experiences that I had throughout this program. Firstly, I learned about the kind of educator I want to be and the goals that I need to set for myself in order to be successful. Secondly, I learned that to be an advocate, and make a real difference in the field of education, I need to be a leader and an advocate that makes positive changes in children's lives. This is also my main goal, due to the density of this experience and the difference it really makes in others lives. Third, I learned that I need to be more aware of a child and their families backgrounds,  for this affects their learning. Taking the time to learn about my students and their families is one way to create a warm and healthy classroom environment. 
II would like to thank all my classmates who helped me to grow and learn through discussions and blogs. Your feedback has helped me to understand where I need to improve. Your points of view are so strong and inspiring and I know that you will all be successful early childhood professionals. I look forward to keeping in touch and keeping up with your success stories and also your struggles and challenges that you may face in the field of education! Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavors!

·       



Comments

  1. Hello Angela,
    Having experience several courses with you, I must thank you for all the insights you have provided me through your personal experience and perspectives. I have really enjoyed working with you and I sincerely hope your future is filled with the accomplishments of your goals. The field of education is fortunate to have you. Best wishes in all you do!

    Thanks,
    Porsche

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts