Thank You!


One hope that I have when I think about working with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds is that I can understand and be sensitive to the children who really need my attention. I hope that I can motivate all my future students, regardless of their diversity, the do the best that they can in their academics and always be proud of their families and their cultures. In being so, I hope that I can acknowledge and give lessons on different cultures so that students may be more informed and understand each other more.

I would like to thank my fellow colleagues, for sharing their thoughts and goals with me. I have not only learned from the resources provided, but also through you all and the ways you have challenged and asked me questions in my discussions. I look forward to continue learning with you all, as we all are one step closer to our career goals. Best of luck always!  

Comments

Popular Posts