Jobs & federal organizations


The three national/federal organizations that I chose were:
1. https://www.togetherwerise.org/: The reason I chose this organization was because this correlates with the challenge that I chose for my capstone, which was helping provide resources for children in low-income schools and communities. The organization helps guide volunteers to help foster children become academically successful and successful in their daily lives. They help children apply for scholarships and other programs that help support the children.
2. https://www.americaspromise.org/organizations-expertise-parent-engagement: This organization stood out to me because as educators, we want parents to be involved in their child’s education and well-being. In relation to my capstone, parents can help children to find resources and be a guide to them so that the children have motivation to thrive.
3. http://www.ala.org/alsc/: The ALSC organization is great because it provides children with library resources that help support them in their education and in continuing their education. This is also useful because it is a free resource that is beneficial for students.

These are all wonderful job opportunities that would be wonderful with more education and professional experience in the field of education. I feel that once I have experienced more in the field of early childhood education I can become a stronger advocate and begin to join and help organizations.

Comments

Popular Posts